Sunday, November 1, 2009

ANUGERAH PELANGI


One of the participants Dayat with peminat.



Macam-macam cara menimbulkan perhatian. Dua orang penonton di sebalik topeng.


Lihatlah crowd selepas pertandingan. Masing-masing mau ambil foto.


Stage persembahan Anugerah Pelangi 2009

I was a bit reluctant to attend the Anugerah when last week Helen said datang saja, inda payah ada tiket. But on the afternoon of the show, Head of Pelangi (Helen) call me again inviting me to the show. I arrived late at the Theater in Jerudong. The hall was full of young and not so young people shouting at the top of their voice. It was a bit awkward for me to be there among young people. The music was so noisy; not fit for those old man like me. Out of the 18, I think only 4 songs I found nice to hear. The rest was all bising. Anyhow that was not the point I went to the show. I tuned to Pelangi FM before arriving. The sound quality in radio was not the same as on stage. Then on the TV production side I felt like screaming. Many shots were like those in 80ies. This is the problem when you know how to produce musical programme. Then I remember sequences in Michael Jackson’ Here It Is. The producer should see the movie and learn the negotiation and discussion about lighting, sound, stage and camera work. Can’t remember who won. I was lazy to write when MC announced the result. Anyhow I managed to take some photos of the function.

No comments: