Monday, February 23, 2009

E-LEARNING FOR ALL


Afternoon tea with members of e-learning. This is a good usage of lap top computer. Learn motivational and business cultures from the distant instead of playing games.



We're together. The senior members delivered their experience to juniors in a easy and relax enviroment.


I met a new financial planner of Great Eastern who introduce me to an e-learning webpage. It did’nt take much explanation on me to convince the concept and the advantages of the webpage especially on me as a writer. There are guides and lectures from world big names such as Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, John Gray, Joe Girard and many more….Now I am a member. I am sure lot more people and friends are interested on this webpage. I will be contacting them soon. But for those who cannot wait, you can login into my page www.skyquestcom.com/sipugut1050.

No comments: