Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ashraff Final Day in KL


This is what Ashraff e-mailed to me on P Ramlee... the musical: One word to describe the show - WOW!!!!! while watching it, i rely2 felt am in 'that era'...round of applause to Musly Ramlee, Liza Hanim & 'Norizan' SUPERB performances...not only that uncle, i got the chance to meet up all the actors...lucky hahaha


I read newspaper cutting how difficult Melissa Saila, Atilia Haron and Liza Hanim became the three "wives" of P. Ramlee. Where's another two wives Ashraff ? I met P Ramlee when he directed Masam-Masam Manis in Merdeka Studio Kuala Lumpur. You remember the part throwing the rubbish into heroin's room. He was dead serius with film crew but changed jovially when acting as a chegu. Mind you I was home-staying with a school mate during term holiday. That was in 1965 when I was in form three. ( saya sekolah di Malaya. Masa atu alum ada sekolah menengah di Brunei. Barangkali your parent pun alum apa-apa) After these years, I still have in contact with the keluarga angkat.


The misai is not original. Sarawak organises P Ramlee song competation yearly cos the number one P Ramlee fan in Malaysia is the Chief Minister, Tan Sri Pehin Haji Taib Mahmud.


Interviewed by Malaysia national wire Bernama. Of course on P Ramlee... the musical. I doubt she asked Ashraff about the rising petrol price in Malaysia or the issue regarding beras or the reduction of Ministers's allowance.


Makan saja kau ani. Suprize birthday party from Haziq's family. If they come down to Brunei you have to prepare tons of food or setalam ambuyat.


Hei Ashraff. U make me years behind. The other day u mentioned about hand spa. This time its fish spa. Aku nda tau ni. Jadi stail lama la... U said only RM 38 for the spa. Wait, I'll try this on next visit to KL. What fish really bite your bulu (ooop), your leg I mean ? Is it cucu Pirahna ?
May be Brunei entrepreneurs try this. We've a lot of small fish, Puak, Sampariding. Of course not Badukang.

.
Ada klas u punya cd ani. I'm sure press people got in touch with U. Good, u've good contact with Malaysian artists. Next time around get in touch with radio station managers. Who know u'll be invited as a visiting radio dj. Then, the whole Malaysia knows who is Ashraff.


I'm curious what Siti Hajar says on your songs. Macam artis Akedemi Fantasia atukah ?
Welcome back !





No comments: