Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fairuzneezan - artist of the month


She was selected the artist of the month by Pelangi FM. Fairozneezan is really a rare name and face. Last year when I was with Brunei Time, my editor requested me to feature a beautiful local singer. TV Producer Allahyarhamah Hajah Esah Misir ( mudah-mudahan rohnya di cucuri rahmat) recommended Fairozneezan. I met Fairozneezan once and took these pics. (I have more) Unfortunately Fairozneezan was buzy with her study at that time and could'nt meet for interview appt and miss the printing dateline. Gimana pun, here she is. Isn't she beautiful ?... yes.



Young artist with a tudung. Whatever you wear, if you're beautiful, you 're beautiful. Now try compare her in casual. Go to RTB Website http://www.rtb.gov.bn/ and click Pelangi FM.

1 comment:

bustedzz said...

i love it fairuzneezan..ehee..u are da best!!!go!go!go!ahaa..